IEEE BigMM 2018 Camera Ready Instructions
Please find the accpeted paper IDs here:   accepted-paper-id.txt
The following information is provided to help you in the preparation and submission of your final paper as it will be published in the proceedings.
- Regular Paper Submission：
Apr. 15, 2018
- Short Paper Submission：
Apr. 15, 2018
- Demo Paper Submission：
Apr. 15, 2018
- Notification of Paper Acceptance：June 15, 2018
- Camera-Ready Deadline：July 7, 2018
- Paper Registration Deadline：July 15, 2018
- Conference Date：Sep. 13-16, 2018
All papers must be formatted according to the Multimedia Big Data Templates of Microsoft Word or LaTeX that can be downloaded on this website. They should be written with a maximum length limit of
1) regular papers (double-column, maximum length limit of 8 pages);
2) short papers (double-column, maximum length limit of 5 pages);
including all text, figures, and references. Submissions must be in pdf format, and limited to a 10MB file size.
- All Multimedia Big Data papers and copyright forms must be submitted by July 7, 2018.
- All accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. One of the authors must register for the conference at the non-student rate before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
Submission of the Multimedia Big Data Paper
Please follow the guidelines hereafter to prepare and submit your Multimedia Big Data paper.
1.Multimedia Big Data Templates
If the paper is typeset in LaTeX, please use an unmodified version of the LaTeX template. Do not use additional LaTeX commands or packages to override and change the default typesetting choices in the template, including line spacing, font sizes, margins, space between the columns, and font types.
BigMM_2018_Ready_Latex.zip -- LaTeX style file along with an example template and resulting PDF.
If you are using Microsoft Word to format your paper, you should use an unmodified version of the Word template.
BigMM_2018_Ready_Word.zip -- a Word template of correct formatting and font use.
2.Check and Choose the Copyright Clearance Code Notice
Please check and choose the copyright clearance code notice on the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5321-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5321-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5321-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
3.IEEE Xplore Compliance Using PDF eXpress
Before submitting to the Easychair system, all Multimedia Big Data submissions MUST be checked for IEEE eXplore compliance by using the PDF eXpress service at https://www.pdf-express.org/.
First-time users should do the following:
1) Select the “New Users - Click Here” link.
2) Enter the following:
- Conference ID: 44150X
- your email address
- a password
3) Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
You can also use PDF eXpress to convert your source file(s) to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF. 2018 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Multimedia Big Data will NOT accept
Multimedia Big Data papers that are not IEEE Xplore-compatible.
Please be aware that the submission of your paper to PDF eXpress for IEEE eXplore compliance check does NOT mean that you have submitted your Multimedia Big Data paper to the conference. After you receive the pdf file from PDF eXpress, you need submit it through the Easychair system of the conference.
The filename of the Multimedia Big Data paper should be in the form of “BigMM2018_id.pdf”, where “id” is the ID number that was assigned to your original paper when you submitted it.
5.Multimedia Big Data Paper Submission
Multimedia Big Data papers should be submitted via Microsoft CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/BigMM2018. Only PDFs that are verified or generated by IEEE PDF eXpress can be accepted as Multimedia Big Data manuscripts and updated.
IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM. CMT has build in support for submitting IEEE copyright form. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, Authors need to download the form and upload it into CMT.